Terms & Conditions
Refunds & Returns Policy
(Applies to Jewellery and watch products only)
Oroginale Jewellery guarantees that our products will be delivered in new condition without damage or fault in craftsmanship.
If the product was damaged or faulty in its craftsmanship at the time of delivery to you, you may return the product within 14 days (of the delivery date) and Oroginale will refund the product price or replace the item.*
*Note: Oroginale reserves the right to exchange, repair or correct a fault/defect rather than providing a refund.
*Note: Oroginale Online does not accept exchange or refund for incorrect choice. Please choose carefully and if you need further assistance please do not hesitate to contact our professional team at email@example.com
A refund will not be given in the following circumstances:
- The product is not returned within 14 days of the date of delivery to the customer;
- The parcel is lost in transit, not delivered or delivered to the wrong address that is Australia Post's responsibility and they need to investigate the circumstances (we have to wait to recieve the outcome from Australia Post investigation to take further action)
- The returned product is not received back in its original new and unused condition;
- The item received back from the customer has been damaged (damaged after it was delivered to the customer);
- The product once inspected by our jewellers is found not to be faulty or damaged;
- We have specially made the product at the customer's request (custom made items and quoted items) unless the product was damaged or faulty at the time of delivery to the customer in which case the guarantee will apply;
- The product has been engraved at the customer's request (a personalised engraving) unless the product was damaged or faulty at the time of delivery in which case the guarantee will apply;
- The product is or becomes scratched;
- The product was a gift and the gift recipient does not like the product or does not wish to keep the product (An exchange of product may be possible - see below);
- There is a small variation in the product specifications (e.g.. a natural variation in opal colour or a variation in width of less than 0.5 mm);
- If you have changed your mind and you no longer wish to keep the product;
- If you do not like the general design/style of the product or if once you receive the product you decide that you would prefer a different design/style;
- If your circumstances have changed and you no longer require the product;
- If you have found and/or purchased a product elsewhere.
Procedures of claiming a refund for Jewellery products:
Before claiming a refund, you should check the guarantees outlined on this page.
To claim a refund, you must first notify Oroginale within 14 days to advise us of the problem with the product by phone, e-mail or online by clicking here.
If a refund is being sort, we will advise whether the refund is possible dependng on the circumstances.
If a resize/remake is required, we will advise whether it is possible and any resize/remake fees that will apply.
If an exchange of a gift item is sort we will advise whether an exchange will be allowed.
We will then send return delivery instructions to you by e-mail.
Return shipping fees for customers seeking a refund, repair or replacement product will be payable by Oroginale.
Return shipping fees for customers seeking an exchange of a product where there is no fault will not be payable by Oroginale. For example when exchanging a ring for a different finger size or when an exchange of a gift product is sort for a different type of product.
We recommend that you return the product via Registered post and that you pre-pay all postage. You assume any risk of lost, theft or damaged goods during transit & therefore we advise you to take out shipment registration of insurance with your postal carrier. Oroginale Jewellery will not be responsible for parcels lost or damaged in transit if you choose not to insure.
For Returns of items, please ship to:
Shop 21 Birkenhead Point Shopping Centre
Drummoyne, NSW, 2047
Ph: (02) 9719 1171
For any other inquires contact: firstname.lastname@example.org